Alright, so here's the deal. We are a fully licensed gambling site. This means we work closely with regulators to make sure we comply with laws worldwide. This assures that you are protected and treated fairly.
We are required to make this page about responsible gambling. But honestly, even if we were not required, we would make this page. It is very important to us that you have fun and not gamble beyond your means. We want you to play responsibly, enjoy your experience, and be a customer for a long time.
If you think, even in the slightest, you might not be able to gamble responsibly, please contact us so we can help you out.
What is responsible gambling?
If gambling is a pleasurable leisure activity and an enjoyable form of entertainment without negative impacts (see below), you're likely a responsible gambler.
Do I have a problem?
Even if you don't have a full blown addiction, you still might have a problem. Here are a few questions you can ask yourself:
- Do you stay away from work or college to gamble?
- Do you gamble to escape from a boring or unhappy life?
- When you made a loss on gambling, do you feel lost and in despair and need to gamble again as soon as possible?
- Do you gamble until your last penny is gone, even the bus fare home or the cost of a cup of tea?
- Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time you have spent on gambling?
- Have others ever criticized your gambling behaviour?
- Have you lied, stolen or borrowed just to get money to gamble or to pay off the gambling debts?
- Are you reluctant to spend your 'gambling money' on anything else?
- Have you lost interest in contact with your family or friends?
- After losing, do you feel you must try and win your losses back as soon as possible?
- Do arguments, frustrations or disappointments make you want to gamble more?
- Do you feel depressed or have suicidal idea because of your gambling behaviour?
If you answered yes to any of these, we highly recommend using this self-assessment tool from our partner, GamCare, to learn more.
How can I get help?
If you believe you have a gambling addiction or even if you just want to stop yourself before this problem, we can help. Our customer service team is trained in helping you to identify and remedy gambling problems. Solutions include:
- Automated Self-Exclusion - Visit this page and freeze your account so you no longer have access.
- Staff Exclusion - Contact us and we'll talk to you about your habits. If you are gambling irresponsibly, we can help you to block yourself.
- Limit Yourself - We can help you to setup a limit on your account. Do you only want to bet $10 per week and no more? No problem. Contact us and we can put this restriction in place for you.
Protect Our Children and Young People
We realize that the internet is readily available in many homes. We must work together to help protect children from underage gambling. Here are a few tips:
- Keep your username, password and deposit details out of reach.
- Don't save password or use auto-fill on your computer.
- Install website blocking software such as NetNanny, GamBlock and CyberPatrol.
- Educate your children about the legality and potential damage of underage gambling if you suspect they might be considering gambling.
- Limit the amount of time your children spend online.
We Love to Help
We've agreed to donate part of our annual earnings to a responsible gambling charity to help reduce irresponsible gambling.